1. Check out time is 12:00 noon. Please notify the office as soon as possible, if you wish to stay for another day or two, or longer.
2. The laundry and restrooms are for Riverside guests only. Please leave them clean for the next person. For ice, change, etc., please check with the office.
3. Place trash in plastic bags and deposit in front of your RV between 8 - 9 am for trash pick-up. Also, please deposit cigarette butts in appropriate containers.
4. Pool hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. There is no life guard on duty. Use the pool at your own risk. No glass containers or food are allowed in the pool area. No children under the age of 14 without adult supervision will be allowed in the pool area. Keep your children with you at the pool, laundry and shower rooms.
5. Pets must be kept on a leash and please pick up after them.
6. One RV unit and one vehicle is allowed at each site. Check with the office availability of extra vehicle parking. Washing of RV¡¯s is permitted only with permission from the park office and for a fee.
7. Park speed limit is 5 miles per hour. Please observe for safety of all. Park quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
8. No open fires are permitted in the park with the exception of barbeque grills. Camp fires near the pavilion are done at the discretion of management and are called in to the local fire department.
9. You are responsible for any damages incurred by you or your visitors. This Park is privately owned. The owners/managers reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, and will not be held responsible for accidents or injuries to guests, or for loss of money or valuables.